Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome

Hey,

Welcome to Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault. This is my first foray into the blogosphere so please bear with me.

Why am I writing a blog? Why not? Let's face it, I'm a 20-something nerd having a quarterlife crisis. Who wouldn't want to read my inner-most thoughts and secrets? I know I would.

It's hard to say what anyone can expect from this project. I'll be posting rambling incoherent rants, news articles that peak my interest, random interests and obsessions (I have many), pictures, thought provoking theoretical dialogue, whiny complaints about my personal life, thrift store purchases, funny links, excessive punctuation and comma usage... I'll have it all!

So tune in. Maybe you'll find something interesting. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment