Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gap Chambray Shirt

Now to be honest, I never really got into the whole chambray shirt-vibe. To me, it harkens back to the early 90s when people would wear jean shirts with embroidered Disney characters. When guys started wearing these shirts again, I could handle it, but never would I consider wearing such a thing. Even a lot of the denim on denim fits that I’ve seen, whether a Canadian or Texas tuxedo, I just could not leave the house like that.

Then enters the Gap’s colored chambray shirts… To be honest the red and the black have really been piquing my interest. Even with a denim on denim look, these shirts are different enough not to feel like I’m in some sort of jean jumpsuit. Chinos would also provide a decent alternative. Compared to some other retailers, their $50 price point is not bad at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment