Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Current Covet: Wings + Horns Ventile Field Mac Khaki

I think we all know how I feel about mackintosh raincoats, and Wings + Horns has produced one of the best I have seen in a long time. While this doesn't have the minimalist vintage feel of some of the previously posted items, it retains a rugged characteristic that's hard not to find enticing. To be honest, I haven't been the biggest fan of Wings + Horns, especially their Tiger Fleece Hoody. However, this jacket and some of their other spring items have been surprising me lately. Coming just under $500, you won't see me wearing this anytime soon, but it still looks fantastic.

Check it at Context.




1 comment:

  1. yo really dig your blog, i think you might enjoy mine as well, Layered Goods. You should check it out and follow!

    ReplyDelete