Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Back...

Sooo, I’m back. And it only took me, what? A couple months?

For the curious minds, and I doubt that’s many, the wedding was amazing. All the hard work and planning (mostly by my wife) came to fruition and a good time was had by all. I’ll post a couple wedding pics when I get around to it. The honeymoon was awesome. We went to Italy with stops at Florence, Rome, and Sorrento. More pictures of that as we go along. To be honest, I think the next batch of posts will pretty much revolve around the wedding, honeymoon, and the various things that involves. I have a few tips I’ve learned along the way and I’d like to share them with everyone. Don’t worry, most of them will be sartorially related.

In non-wedding news, I have acquired some new pieces of clothing that I’m willing to review and lend an opinion, not that you needed one. I have also started another blog, a Tumblr account. I’m almost ashamed to admit it, but with the frequency that I would post images on this blog, I figured why not break up the pics and the text. For all those curious enough to venture over, check out Bad Scene (I know, real original). Hopefully I can return to a more regular stream of commentary posts, but we’ll see. Work is still crazy at the new job, but at least it’s crazy in a good way. I’m not going to promise any kind of posting schedule, but I will try to keep it a little more frequent

Either way, it’s glad to be back and I’ll be keeping in touch.


And by the way, this is my 100th post, bitches! There's probably little reason to celebrate my nerdiness and obsessions, but fuck it...

No comments:

Post a Comment