Thursday, January 28, 2010

Allen Edmonds S/S 2010


While I do love a good thrifting adventure, much time is spend researching key brands and upcoming projects. Allen Edmonds are a dress shoe staple and are the workhorse of many shoe wardrobes. This year, they have put together a fantastic showing of new styles which had me wishing I chose a different career path. Who knows, maybe one of these will work their way to ebay or one of the many Buy&Sell threads on Men's Clothing Messageboards.





Below are a couple of my favorite new additions...



No more hunting down Florsheim Imperials! They are finally making a longwing McNeil. Longwings are by far, my favorite shoe design. Luckily, I was able to pick up a pair of Bostonians from a thrift store. Unfortunately, they're a corrected grain in dark burgandy; a bit too formal for every day wear. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a pair of these in a lighter calf skin.



Everyone loves a Weejun, but the sleek design of these Westchesters are hard to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment