Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Caught in the Rain

It’s been raining cats and dogs in the Northeast for the past few days, which gave me an idea for a blog post. After getting caught in a deluge last night, I was left pondering what sort of rain jacket I wish I would find in my closet. Ranging from the more affordable, to the way out-of-the-budget, here are some of the more stylish offerings of wet weather gear.

Fjallraven Nordli $190


APC x K-Way Packable Parka $195


Fred Perry x British Millerain $295


Barbour x Tokihito Yoshida $495


Woolrich Woolen Mills Carlsbad $525


Stone Island Four Pocket Hooded Jacket $655


Nigel Cabourne New Cameraman $975


…And sometimes you just need to grab something more affordable and easy to find, albeit something you might find on the Jersey Shore.

The North Face Prophecy $150

No comments:

Post a Comment