Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheap Monday Clairvoyant Collection

I’m not typically a fan of expensive sunglasses, although I was lucky enough to receive some New Wayfarers last year as a gift (tortoise, ftw). As nice as they are, the style doesn’t suit every situation. Lately, I’ve been mulling over a pair of aviators. At the RayBan price point, they’re simply out of the question. To me, sunglasses should be simple and disposable. It’s great to have a nice pair, but what do you wear when you go to the beach or camping?

For this reason, Cheap Monday’s Clairvoyant Collection seems perfect. At $35 a pop, feel free to wear them wherever and whenever. Also, it can allow you to try new styles without the fear of overspending. Personally, I’ve always wanted to try a pair of Clubmasters, but wasn’t willing to shell out for them. Now I can give them a shot, no problem. Check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment