Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Aspirations: It's getting warmer...

Another fit once the weather turns slightly warmer.


RayBan Aviators
[Insert Top Gun joke here.] All jokes aside, I love these shades. Back during my lifeguarding days, I used to rock these the entire summer.


Woolrich Woolen Mills Wedge Jacket
Waaaay out of the price range, but the vintage surfer appeal is hard not to covet.


JCrew Secret Wash Buttondown
Just a classic element. Every guy should own a casual white buttondown.


JPress Belt
Ok, so I'm a sucker for anchors and other nautical imagery.


JCrew Stanton Shorts
I really like JCrew's offering of shorts this year. I have yet to feel the material, but I hope it's a heavier-weight cotton.


Vans Authentics
These are probably my favorite shoes in rotation. Being the observant style-guy that I am, they have been stuck in the closet during the off-season. However, with great anticipation, I wait for the warmer days to break these out again.

Perfect for a day at the beach, just before the water is nice enough to have a good swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment