Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Current Covet

Brooks Bros. Extra-Slim Fit


Finding shirts that fit slim enough and in just the right places has been the bane of my existence. I could always find something at the thrift store and have a tailor alter the shirt, but this often costs just as much as a new shirt. Living in Long Island can be tough when dry cleaners charge as much as they do, or perhaps I’m going to the wrong dry cleaner. Luckily, Brooks Brothers has solved this dilemma with their new Extra-Slim Fit Shirt.

I have a few of their regular slim-fits, which leave a little to be desired. The reviews have been overly unanimous for their fantastic fit. Personally, I’m coveting an OCBD blue university stripe, and for when I’m a little more adventurous, the new orange and lavender.



No comments:

Post a Comment